Our client is a company manufacturing complete finished products for export to the US, EU, Japan and other parts of the world. Our operations involve box build of finished goods and require plastic parts, metal parts, packaging materials, with electronics and electrical components.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Prior experience in manufacturing operations, especially in assembly line operations.
- Relevant experience in metal parts,plastic molding, electrical & electronics and/or box build operations highly preferred.
- Preferably with technical background.
- Responsible for assembly lines operations, production management and scheduling, warehousing, oversee quality control.
- Preferably able to use ERP system to manage materials requisition, production scheduling.
- People-oriented, able to manage different levels of workers at production floor with good human relationship skills. Candidate is required to deal with large number of workers from assembly lines operators to section heads and departmental supervisors/managers.
- Reporting to the General Manager, candidate must have good communication skills.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin (dealing with Chinese team in ShenZhen) and Malay.
Talentbank is a Malaysian based career discovery centre focused in producing career-ready candidates of all disciplines by providing them with a wide range of masterclass-level workshops and soft-skills-building community activities, and helping them kick-start their careers by connecting them with ...