- Attend to daily enquiries and serve with good and professional customer service
- Responsible to follow up with all order tracking and stock arrangement
- Daily report and data tabulate on daily enquiries
- Research on market trends to brainstorm and analyze for new product development
- Execute on any other tasks that being assigned by superior or Management from time to time
- Basic data entry skill, knowledge of Microsoft Office and Basic Adobe Editing Software will be an added advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to work independently and act with initiative
- Ability to Multi-task, excellent organizational / time management skills
- Proven work experience as an Administrative officer, administrator or similar role.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required in this position.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, creativity & commercial awareness
- Basic salary with EPF & SOCSO
- Attractive allowance and incentive, bonus and salary increment available.
- 5 days work per week, the normal working hour from 9 am – 6 pm
- Personal mentoring from Top Management, reports to Director
- Fun, Lively, Flexible, and Active environment
Job Type: Full-time