- Attend to daily enquiries and serve with good and professional customer service
- Responsible to follow up with all order tracking and stock arrangement
- Daily report and data tabulate on daily enquiries
- Research on market trends to brainstorm and analyze for new product development
- Execute on any other tasks that being assigned by superior or Management from time to time
- Basic data entry skill, knowledge of Microsoft Office and Basic Adobe Editing Software will be an added advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to work independently and act with initiative
- Ability to Multi-task, excellent organizational / time management skills
- Proven work experience as an Administrative officer, administrator or similar role.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required in this position.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, creativity & commercial awareness
- Basic salary with EPF & SOCSO
- Attractive allowance and incentive, bonus and salary increment available.
- 5 days work per week, the normal working hour from 9 am – 6 pm
- Personal mentoring from Top Management, reports to Director
- Fun, Lively, Flexible, and Active environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,800.00 to RM 5,000.00 /month (with sales commission)
Mags Premiums are a premium and corporate gifts supplier located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Mags Premiums provide printing service with your company logo or messages that wish to deliver to your target customer as door gifts. Mags Premiums has great experience in dealing with wide range of promotion...