Successful candidates will be offered Employment Pass in Singapore and you will be eligible for Singapore Permanent Resident application after 1 year.
Job title: Senior Property Officer / Property Officer
Salary: SGD 2400
- Carry out estate inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works.
- Attend to residents / tenants’ enquiries, monitor contractors’ performance and manage arrear cases.
- Working with grassroot leaders on maintenance issues and to organize activities
- Degree in Building / Facilities Management / Real Estate Business / Intelligent building / Engineering Related
- Entry level candidate with relevant diploma are welcome to apply
- Non diploma holders are required to have at least 3 years’ experience in facilities management
- Able to work under pressure
Talentbank is a Malaysian based career discovery centre focused in producing career-ready candidates of all disciplines by providing them with a wide range of masterclass-level workshops and soft-skills-building community activities, and helping them kick-start their careers by connecting them with ...