Successful candidates will be offered Employment Pass in Singapore and you will be eligible for Singapore Permanent Resident application after 1 year.
Job Title: Project Engineer / Service Engineer in Singapore
Salary: SGD 2400
Our client provides Maintenance Services across a broad spectrum of Aviation Ground Support Equipment types to a diverse range of customers, primarily the Republic of Singapore Air Force and Local Aviation Companies. The Company was incorporated in 1993, over 25 years, have expanded their horizons beyond the GSE and move into Aircraft Arresting System maintenance and overhauling, supply and Maintenance of Solar Powered Airfield & Aviation Obstruction Lighting, Electric Buggy / Vehicle and Airport Ground Support Equipment.
- Planning and monitoring work within the workshop and outside work.
- Provides engineering support / information to Project team / technician by solving.
- technical issues and giving solutions in work related matters.
- The Project Engineer is responsible for the quality of the work carried out and performs incoming and outgoing inspection on all parts, equipment that has been / will be completed (QA).
- Prepare month end sales and costing report to be presented in monthly review meeting.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring progress and resolving problems, assuring that turn-around-time is being met.
- Checking spares / stocks ordered when received in workshop.
- Manages spares / stocks inventory to the project allocated on him.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- In a potentially very dangerous working environment, the Project Engineer / Service Engineer is responsible maintaining safe working practices, keeping OHSAS (safe work procedure / risk assessment) information up to date and ensuring everybody is aware with this information.
- Preparation and pre-planning of work ahead of time.
- Perform emergency / unscheduled repair work when necessary outside working hour.
- Provide technical training to new staffs and existing staffs.
- Monitor and update Project Management Software (quotation and PO status).
- A good degree in Engineering or related field.
- Meticulous in managing repairs.
- Hard working with positive attitude.
Talentbank is a Malaysian based career discovery centre focused in producing career-ready candidates of all disciplines by providing them with a wide range of masterclass-level workshops and soft-skills-building community activities, and helping them kick-start their careers by connecting them with ...