Starting Pay = SGD 2400 with meals provided! Work location in Singapore!
Our client, one of the largest cafe chains in Singapore with more than 20 outlets are currently expanding and looking for fresh graduates (Sarawak fresh graduates highly advantageous!) to join their Management Trainee Program who will undergo 2 years’ training program to become an Outlet Manager with the Job Purpose and Main Duties as below:
This position is responsible for the daily operations of an outlet, including the selection, development and performance management of employees, overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimising profits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their dining experience.
• Oversee and manage all areas of an outlet assigned to the job holder and accountable to the Area Manager for the delivery of efficient, quality and profitable service. Keep Area Manager promptly and fully informed of all issues and take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action.
• Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimise costs, including food, beverage, supplies, utility and labour costs.
• Ensure that all daily sale collections are securely banked and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance to company policies and procedures.
• Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards and company policies.
• Ensure consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
• Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimise waste.
• Estimate food needs and work with Central Procurement to place orders and schedule delivery.
• Ensure customer service in all areas. Respond to complaints, and take appropriate immediate corrective actions. Educate staff on prevention of future occurrence.
• Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect staff, customers and company assets.
• Ensure safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event a customer or employee is injured.
• Management shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling and planning.
• Interview job applicants. Direct recruitment, supervision, development and, when necessary, termination of employment of employees.
• Conduct orientation which includes safety briefing, and oversee the training of new employees.
• Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance appraisal.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
• Diploma with 1-year experience working in the F&B or Hospitality Industry
• Need to perform shift work and work on Public Holiday and weekends
• 6 days work per week
• Physically fit as require to stand long hours
• Initiative and ability to lead
• Pleasant, polite manner and team player
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team
• Ability to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to meet problems
• Good communication skills
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labour costs while maintaining required standards of operation in daily outlet activities
Talentbank is a Malaysian based career discovery centre focused in producing career-ready candidates of all disciplines by providing them with a wide range of masterclass-level workshops and soft-skills-building community activities, and helping them kick-start their careers by connecting them with ...