• To edit contents for drama / documentaries or movies and ensuring all deadlines are met while producing the highest quality;
• To trim video segments to specified lengths, reassemble segments in sequencing that present stories with maximum effect;
• To censor inappropriate scenes including those that contain nudity, coarse language, violence or inappropriate subject matter, etc;
• To check and maintain the video level, black level, colour level and sound level quality;
• To convert video to various formats;
• To manage, maintain and monitor equipment, hardware and software, and other essential equipment;
• To ensure the edited works are completed according to the Post-Production schedule set by the Department Supervisor.
• Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Mass Communications, Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, or equivalent;
• Competent with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and etc;
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects / Photoshop is a plus;
• Able to learn new technology quickly;
• Required languages: Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and English;
• High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence, strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must;
• Able to work under tight deadline and multi-tasking;
• Able to work flexibly and adapt to changing circumstances;
• Able to work on shift duties and long hours;
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
• Only full-time position is available.
We specialise in video production and shooting, motion graphics animation, content localisation, dubbing, audio mixing, translation, subtitling, encoding and authoring, color grading, and other similar media products and services.