VACANCY :Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) - Master Programme
Project Title: Evaluation of Microalgae for Microbially Induced Precipitation (MICP) for Sustainable Biocement Production
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Biochemistry or other related fields and have experience in Phycology or Botany
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Selected candidate MUST register to pursue MPhil (by research) at the University of Malaya.
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Able to work independently and/ or in a diverse group of scientists
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (including description of current research and accomplishments) and complete curriculum vitae containing academic qualifications, research experience, transcripts etc. to Professor Dr. Shaliza Ibrahim (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Vejeysri Vello (email@example.com
The University of Malaya is a public research university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the oldest university in Malaysia and is the highest ranking Malaysian institution of higher education according to several international ranking agencies.