Essential Skills & Requirement:
Able to do solution design of a Building Automation Management system (BMS) and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
Experience with Power Quality Monitoring system (PQMS)
Basic knowledge on fire safety solution and Fire Safety solution
Experience in pre-sales activities and response to customer Request for Proposal
- Engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing tool landscape and infrastructure and determine customer business needs as part of the sales effort
- Lead the pre-sales activities in terms of strategy, solutions design, improvement, partner and vendor coordination in the region.
- Respond to customer Requests for Proposal / Requests for Information, in support of the sales effort (GAM, KAM, Region Countries Sales Lead)
- Work with customers and Product Management to apply existing technologies to new solution domains
- Help estimate the amount of hours and deliverables in terms of services for a typical Data Center project execution: technical project management, engineering, commissioning and documentation (and generate corresponding templates to be used cross Region MA)
- Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of data center clarity and solutions and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems
- To be the main interface between the data center of center of competence members in HQ and regional countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering a minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Center industry or MEP contractors or design engineers associated with Data Center industry.
- To be able to do a solution design of a Building Automation Management system(BMS) and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM).E.g. LC-Clarity, Desigo CC (on the management level) and PX-Controllers / S7 Simatic PLC on the Control Level and be aware of the available sensors and valves portfolio to be used at the Field Level and to be integrated as part of the solutions to be designed.
- To be able to setup a typical DDC Controllers based solution or mixed architecture solutions (Desigo CC / Simatic S7 and or DDC)
- Experience with Power Quality Monitoring System (PQMS) like WinPM, Ecostruxure Power Monitoring
- Customize Graphics and Database using PQMS and troubleshoot any PQMS issues
- Engineering capability on all brands of meters to enable communication with PQMS
- To have a background and basic knowledge on Energy and Power Management solutions and their integration into BMS
- To have strong IT background and be aware of Virtualization solutions, LAN / WAN Network setup and IT-Security as this will be part of a typical BMS solution
- To have a basic know-how in Security and Fire Safety solutions as part of the Total Data Center solutions offering
- To be aware of the state of the art interface possibilities available in the market and also in order to be able to design integrated Total Data Center / Building solutions
- To be able to act as an entrepreneur towards the customer not by only positioning Data Center BMS solutions but also integrated Total Building / Data Center solutions, especially the integration towards our Desigo CC BMS solution and the expansion in solution capabilities
- International exposure and strong communication skills with fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Interested applicants may send in their resumes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org