Daily general office administrative duties including:
- Attend to incoming phone call inquiries & walk-in customer professionally.
- Stocktake and coordination, update with stock reordering schedule.
- Arranging with day-to-day accounting operations including the issuance of quotations, invoices, payment collection and issuance of receipts, data entry, and filing, as well as records keeping.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the management from time-to-time
- Basic data entry skill and ability to use office management software such as MS Office and accounting system
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work on given tasks.
- Ability to multi-tasking, manage time effectively
- Proven work experience as an Administrative officer, administrator or similar role.- Candidate must possess at least SPM or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required in this position.
- Basic salary with EPF, Socso
- Attractive bonuses and allowances
- Fun, lively, Flexible and active environment
- Personal mentoring from Top Management, reports to Director
- 5 working days per week, normal working hours from 9am to 6pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM3,000.00 /month
Mags Premiums are a premium and corporate gifts supplier located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Mags Premiums provide printing service with your company logo or messages that wish to deliver to your target customer as door gifts. Mags Premiums has great experience in dealing with wide range of promotion...