- To assist in supporting & handling daily office operations;
- To assist in providing administrative support that includes updating and maintaining of admin records, organizing functions and meetings, relevant contract management matters;
- Handling of accommodation and flight bookings;
- Checking & invoice processing from vendors;
- Checking of staffs’ claims as per Company’s Policy and procedure;
- Monitoring staffs’ movement and control in accordance to Company’s Policy;
- Providing internal IT support (ie. liaising with vendors regarding IT problems within the office environment and basic trouble shooting.
- Tracking of IT equipment / assets of the Company and ensuring in compliance to the Company’s Policy.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Admin or equivalent
- 1-2 years relevant working experience or fresh graduates
- Good attitude and enjoy human interaction
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point will be an added advantage.